Friday, September 14, 2012

Elliot

Elliot
 
 
Not the greatest picture, but here he is so far. I haven't been able to work on him again until today. He's got two rows of hair now. I'm not going to show his bald spot!
 
 
I really didn't stuff his body enough. I might try to open him up and add some more wool to his chest and tummy.
 

And this one is just for fun! I couldn't resist Hello Kitty...how old am I??? I really do like the little tennis shoes I found at Target.

I've been busy with other things and haven't been able to sew much. I have two 16" dolls, two 9" dolls and four or five 6" dolls cut out. I also cut out some little pants and a shirt for Elliot. I was hoping to get to some of this today, but had other obligations that had to be taken care of.

Hopefully by the next time I post Elliot will have all of his hair and clothes! Have a good weekend!


4 Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. 5 It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. 6 Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. 7 It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. 1 Corinthians 13: 4-7

Be sure to tell your family and friends how much you love and appreciate them today.

 


No comments:

Post a Comment