Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Another Day of Sewing!

This is going "way" too slow for me!...don't know why everything seems to take me so long to complete...lol...I've finished a "teeny baby" and this morning I'm working on the sling for this one. I know I'm supposed to be making them to sell...but I think Hendrix will end up with this one...tee hee...
 

 
 
Also working on some training pants for Hendrix. I had them completed yesterday, but really didn't like the look of the elastic on the waist...so, I took it off and I'm going to get them put back together this afternoon.
 


 
I have so much more fabric to make many more. I just want to get the hang of getting these sewn up quicker...I love the monster fabric!
 
So, on another note, I'm still stuck on Proverbs 3:5...Trust in the Lord with all thine heart and lean not unto thine own understanding. It seems to be lodged in my brain these days...hmm...think I should really pay attention!
 
"lean not unto thine own understanding"...to rely on my own intellect and/or experience more than I rely on God. I know He wants me to use my heart and my head, but, I'm limited in my understanding compared to Almighty God. So, I must fully trust in God's wisdom, knowledge, direction for my life...


No comments:

Post a Comment